Tuesday 2 November 2010

Best tattoo

I saw an article about that a few weeks ago and also thought it was a pretty cool idea. Definitely demonstrates a level of commitment to her children (not that every other Mom doesn't also sacrifice and contribute her proverbial "pound of flesh" (and more) for her children!)

Now you could say "why bother publicizing celebrities like Jolie when there are so many regular gals who do more for people?" but my response would be that they're cool too, I just don't have pictures of their tattoos hanging around in my image archives.

There are probably a million different ways to map a specific latitude and longitude (oh, and by the way, it's not spelled "longtitude", though that's a very common misspelling) but the way I'll demonstrate is with Google Maps.

Oh, first, here are two pictures of Angelina's tattoo:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...